Wednesday, November 2, 2011


Thought I’d give everyone an update as to what I’ve been doing lately. First up, I still have copies of Ugly People number available. I mention before that I only have a handful left, so I decided to give the rest away for free. Here is an example of a drawing I did for someone who emailed me saying they wanted one.


Remember if you’d like to get one just send me an email at itszackempire@gmail.com.



Next up here are some pencils for my Spider-Man comic. I purposefully made Peter look like me. Just living out my childhood fantasies I suppose. This comic is coming along very well. Although there are three pages, the three pages where Spidey fights the Rhino, which I think I’m going to rethumbnail and redraw. I just don’t like the way they came out at all. I realized after I had drawn them I did the thing where I know what’s going on in the story so draw it like I’m the only one reading it, instead of doing my job of conveying as much information as possible to the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment